A Full CDI 1.1 Course on Pluralsight
I’m happy to announce that my course on CDI 1.1 has been published on PluralSight. This 3:40 hours long course is divided in several modules :
- Introduction (17:48) : Why do we need dependency injection in our applications, how do we usually do it, how can CDI help us
- Understanding Context and Dependency Injection (20:24) : Get the basis of what CDI is, what it’s not, and in which part of our applications we can use it
- Injection With CDI (38:13) : Focus on dependency injection, qualifiers, vetos and alternatives
- Producers and Disposers (31:51) : Integrate third-party frameworks thanks to producers and disposers
- Interceptors, Decorators, and Events (51:17) : Bring more loose coupling to your classes with interceptors, decorators and events
- Bringing the Web Tier and Service Tier Together (30:12) : Integrate service tier and web tier together thanks to Expression Language and scopes
- CDI 1.1 Within Java EE 7 (32:35) : See how CDI integrates with other Java EE 7 specifications.
This course is the third Java EE 7 series course I’ve created on PluralSight.
Hope you will enjoy it.