With Java EE 6 and GlassFish v3 out, it is time to take a little break and look at the application server world. J2EE 1.2 was created in 1999, that’s 10 years ago. The application server market at the time was completely different of the one today. There was Weblogic and Websphere, other proprietary application … Read more
- What would you like to see in #JavaEE8 ? Answer this survey : blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/en… 2 hours ago
- RT @c2b2consulting: 'Come and Play! with #JavaEE 7'-London GlassFish User Group event with @agoncal 9th January-register now http://t.co/9J… 4 hours ago
- RT @lauraliparulo: @agoncal I am learning the JAVA EE 7 with your book! Great :-) 7 hours ago
- “Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz” (or RIP GlassFish)
- Several Architectural Styles with Java EE 7
- Speaking at JavaOne 2013
- Java EE 8 Whislist
- Monster Component in Java EE 7
- Java EE 7 Deployment Descriptors
- Books I’ve Written
- Beginning Java EE 7… Book Arrived !
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- app server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb forge geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 java ee 7 java ee 8 jax-rs jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven news nomock openjpa petstore philosophy resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere