A short blog about a topic I was discussing last week with a customer: testing SOAP Web Services. If you follow my blog you would know by now that I’m not a fan of unit testing in MOCK environments. Not because I don’t like it or I have religious believes that don’t allow me to use JUnit and … Read more
- End of the tour of the city in a Belgium pub #EUOC Now time to go to the restaurant http://t.co/p8R7RC5BaQ 6 hours ago
- End of the conference day. Time to tour the city with a tourist guide and everthing. Everybody's ready #EOUC http://t.co/PWKtc9WmDZ 9 hours ago
- And now starts the 4 minutes lightening talks. But before here is a view of Ghent #EOUC http://t.co/QrPs1xelv9 10 hours ago
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- Let’s Turn Integration Tests with Maven to a First-Class Citizen
- I’ve been awarded one of 100th people who will move IT forward in France for 2013
- Launching The NoMock Movement
- So now I am a NightHacker ;o)
- No, you don’t need to mock your SOAP Web Service to test it
- I need you for Logging API Spec Lead !
- Yet Another Petstore !
- How to get the JPQL/SQL String From a CriteriaQuery in JPA ?
Tagsapp server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 javaee6 java ee 7 jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven nomock openjpa petstore resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere