After the announcement of the NoMock Movement I had to write another post about integration testing. Here it goes : how to test your nice RESTful URIs ? Use Case Often you hear that URIs have to be expressive… and you want to test that your URIs are nicely written. How do you do that … Read more
- What would you like to see in #JavaEE8 ? Answer this survey : blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/en… 58 minutes ago
- RT @c2b2consulting: 'Come and Play! with #JavaEE 7'-London GlassFish User Group event with @agoncal 9th January-register now http://t.co/9J… 2 hours ago
- RT @lauraliparulo: @agoncal I am learning the JAVA EE 7 with your book! Great :-) 5 hours ago
- “Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz” (or RIP GlassFish)
- Several Architectural Styles with Java EE 7
- Speaking at JavaOne 2013
- Java EE 8 Whislist
- Monster Component in Java EE 7
- Java EE 7 Deployment Descriptors
- Books I’ve Written
- Beginning Java EE 7… Book Arrived !
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- app server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb forge geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 java ee 7 java ee 8 jax-rs jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven news nomock openjpa petstore philosophy resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere