Do you remember the good old Java Petstore ? It was a sample application created by Sun for its Java BluePrints program. The Java Petstore was designed to illustrate how J2EE (and then Java EE) could be used to develop an eCommerce web application. Yes, the point of the Petstore is to sell pets online. … Read more
- RT @arungupta: Latest #JavaEE7 maven coordinates: <groupId>javax</groupId> <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId> <version>7.0</version> 1 day ago
- Enough writing about @JavaEE7. Now let's cook a Parmentier de confit de canard : marmiton.org/recettes/recet… 2 days ago
- Looks like the PrimeFaces logo (cc @cagataycivici ) http://t.co/z3tTcpWIRx 2 days ago
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- Let’s Turn Integration Tests with Maven to a First-Class Citizen
- I’ve been awarded one of 100th people who will move IT forward in France for 2013
- Launching The NoMock Movement
- So now I am a NightHacker ;o)
- No, you don’t need to mock your SOAP Web Service to test it
- I need you for Logging API Spec Lead !
- Yet Another Petstore !
- How to get the JPQL/SQL String From a CriteriaQuery in JPA ?
Tagsapp server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 javaee6 java ee 7 jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven nomock openjpa petstore resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere