Stephen Chin had this crazy idea of touring Europe on its way to Devoxx, and interview people. He called it the “Hacking Tour – The Road to Devoxx“. On his way from Italy he crossed France, stopped over to interview several people and then he arrived in Paris to interview me as well as the … Read more
- Time to wrap up the #EOUC meeting and have lunch before going back home. Thanks @tscheirs for the organization, and see you next year 1 day ago
- Really interesting JUG leaders' meeting talking about JavaOne, the embedded market, the future of Java... #EUOC http://t.co/vKOvIrCI8p 1 day ago
- The morning starts with a "Java is all around" panel #EOUC http://t.co/d0jQZ6bGTo 1 day ago
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- Let’s Turn Integration Tests with Maven to a First-Class Citizen
- I’ve been awarded one of 100th people who will move IT forward in France for 2013
- Launching The NoMock Movement
- So now I am a NightHacker ;o)
- No, you don’t need to mock your SOAP Web Service to test it
- I need you for Logging API Spec Lead !
- Yet Another Petstore !
- How to get the JPQL/SQL String From a CriteriaQuery in JPA ?
Tagsapp server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 javaee6 java ee 7 jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven nomock openjpa petstore resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere