Up to Derby 10.4.2.0, the in-memory database mode wasn’t a real one because data was stored into files onto your disk. The new 10.5.1.1 supports a real in-memory mode were data is only stored in memory, with no files being created. As stated in the new features page : Initial implementation of a storage engine … Read more
- The good thing with #IRC is when you miss a meeting, there's always a trace somewhere : transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.fr… #JBossForge 9 hours ago
- RT @InfoQ: Oracle Invites Community to Weigh-In on Java EE 8 bit.ly/1jO5U0X 9 hours ago
- I'm crossing the Channel. Come and see me on the 09/01/2014 “@glassfish: 'Come and Play! with Java EE 7' in London! blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/en…” 12 hours ago
- “Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz” (or RIP GlassFish)
- Several Architectural Styles with Java EE 7
- Speaking at JavaOne 2013
- Java EE 8 Whislist
- Monster Component in Java EE 7
- Java EE 7 Deployment Descriptors
- Books I’ve Written
- Beginning Java EE 7… Book Arrived !
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- app server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb forge geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 java ee 7 java ee 8 jax-rs jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven news nomock openjpa petstore philosophy resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere