Up to Derby 10.4.2.0, the in-memory database mode wasn’t a real one because data was stored into files onto your disk. The new 10.5.1.1 supports a real in-memory mode were data is only stored in memory, with no files being created. As stated in the new features page : Initial implementation of a storage engine … Read more
- Received my Kindle PaperWhite. Comfortable to read with. 1st deception : no Jürgen Habermas book available in #Kindle format 2 hours ago
- RT @cballego: JBoss EAP 6.1 GA now available! More info on JBoss EAP see goo.gl/xxsOF 8 hours ago
- Do not RIP Ray Manzarek. I saw him on stage last September and he was still rocking. #TheEnd #TheDoors 12 hours ago
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- Let’s Turn Integration Tests with Maven to a First-Class Citizen
- I’ve been awarded one of 100th people who will move IT forward in France for 2013
- Launching The NoMock Movement
- So now I am a NightHacker ;o)
- No, you don’t need to mock your SOAP Web Service to test it
- I need you for Logging API Spec Lead !
- Yet Another Petstore !
- How to get the JPQL/SQL String From a CriteriaQuery in JPA ?
Tagsapp server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipselink ejb geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate intellij interview java ee 6 javaee6 java ee 7 jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven nomock openjpa petstore resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee was weblogic websphere