Yes, I am a Java champion my friends, and I’ll keep on Javaing till the end. Do you know the Java Champion program ? It was created by Sun to recognize leaders in the Java developer community. The concept is to build an informal but select group of passionate Java technology and community people outside … Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The Uncensored Java EE 7 Book
- I Would Like Better AppServer Support in Intellij IDEA
- Your tests assume that JBoss is up and running
- Finally Java EE has a Decent Visual
- Switching Datasource with CDI Alternatives and Stereotypes
- JBoss Forge in Action… and in French
- On-line Java EE 7 Courses at PluralSight
- Java EE 7 and JBoss Forge in Lille (FR) and London (UK)
- Java EE 7 JavaDoc on Dash
- “Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz” (or RIP GlassFish)
- Several Architectural Styles with Java EE 7
- Speaking at JavaOne 2013
- Java EE 8 Whislist
- Monster Component in Java EE 7
- Java EE 7 Deployment Descriptors
- Books I’ve Written
- Beginning Java EE 7… Book Arrived !
- Sony Your Business Is Going Down… Is It a Reason To Play With Women ?
- Test your JAX-RS 2.0 Web Service URIs… Without Mocks
- Let’s Turn Integration Tests with Maven to a First-Class Citizen
- I’ve been awarded one of 100th people who will move IT forward in France for 2013
- Launching The NoMock Movement
- So now I am a NightHacker ;o)
- No, you don’t need to mock your SOAP Web Service to test it
- I need you for Logging API Spec Lead !
- Yet Another Petstore !
- How to get the JPQL/SQL String From a CriteriaQuery in JPA ?
- WYTIWYR : What You Test Is What You Run
- O Java EE 6 Application Servers, Where Art Thou?
- Injection with CDI (Part III)
- Walking through the Java EE 6 implementation maze
- [Debate] – And what about configuration in Java EE 7 ?
- To inject or not to inject: CDI is the question
- Injection with CDI (Part II)
- A week in central Europe… with CDI
- Formation Java EE 6 en juin à Paris
- Injection with CDI (Part I)
- Java EE 7 – I have a (few) dream(s)
- Adding CDI to an existing Java EE 6 application
- Bootstrapping CDI in several environments
- Séance de dédicace groupée
- I don’t know anything about Silverlight nor .Net
- Java EE 6 ? Excuse my French !
- JPA 2.0 Criteria API with Maven and EclipseLink
- Bean Validation with JPA 1.0
- O Application Servers, Where Art Thou?
- A busy week at Devoxx
- Mapping and querying a list of primitive types with JPA 2.0
- Because I always forget how to use maven-ear-plugin
- app server Architecture arquillian book cdi champion conference derby eclipse eclipselink ejb forge geronimo glassfish groovy hibernate idea intellij interview Java EE java ee 6 java ee 7 java ee 8 jax-rs jboss jcp jetty jeus jonas jpa jpa 2.0 jsr jug logging maven mooc netbeans news nomock openjpa petstore philosophy resin servlet siwpas soap spring talk testing tomcat tomee training was weblogic websphere